Friday 30 April 2010

Friday Sickness :o(







It has become somewhat of a phenomenon in this household, the Friday night sickness. These photos were all taken on Fridays over the last few months of Caleb> He always takes a virus or a bug on a Friday which hinders our whole weekend. Take the noro virus escapade for instance. We'd all had it and thought he'd avoided catching it. Four days after we were all clear he took it and was up all night throwing up as you see here with daddy.
This week I've had a horrid cold and chest infection which he's managed to avoid and this afternoon he's started coughing which means the weekends probably going to be a washout again.
Why is it that kids are always ill and not only that but so are their parents? Sophie generally keeps very well so doesnt bring stuff home from school to us. Caleb doesnt attend andy toddler groups etc, so where he picks it up I'll never know. He must just be a virus magnet. Lucky for me!!! It also means I dont get to spend as much time with my mum as I'd like as she has a problem with her lungs and high blood pressure and the doctors advised her to avoid chest colds and flus as much as is possible. We try to stay away but it means sometimes I dont see her or my dad for weeks at a time.
Im hoping the summer this year will be a good one and we'll be well again for a few months.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.