Saturday 29 May 2010

Busy Busy Week

Its been a crazy week with hardly any laptop time at all, and I discovered what a lovely patient husband I have.

Ive been out 4 nights out of 5 and he hasn't batted an eyelid even though hes done the bathing and bedtimes all alone. Ive started going back to the gym and swimming with a very good friend and on Friday night I went to see 'Sex and the City 2' and had a ball. The film was great and I met up with a twitter buddy who happens to be from where I live too originally and we had a great chat and the company was good.

This week another friend from twitter is up visiting for spring holidays and so hopefully we'll get some good nights and days out together and I intend to finish that garden project today id possible.

I'm loving being busy. I'm tired but feel like I have purpose now. I'm not just a mum but a woman with missions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.