Tuesday 2 November 2010

New Baby.

I became and auntie today again for the second time. I'm so excited for my sister her hubby and little one. She had a little boy at 10.45am by elective C section. I think he was 9lb 9oz and I'm sure he's gorgeous.

My sister is still in recovery right now as she lost a lot of blood so no visitors and anyway she'd asked for a few days to recover in hospital. I completely get that. I was the same after I had Caleb although I was doing my recovering at home.

I'm a great believer in mums being left to do a bit of recovery and bonding time with their new babies so I look forward to seeing him soon and getting a cuddle.

So happy auntie here.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! I totally agree, I had far too many visitors after I had Wee Z and after I had Miss C I told everyone they had to wait til I got home. Those first few hours and days are so special and you don't get them back!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.