Wednesday 19 January 2011

Cybermummy Sponsorship Oppurtunity



'CyberMummy is the UK’s premier blogging conference devoted to parent bloggers and designed to plug you into the wider blogging world. '





I am looking for a lovely sponsor to help me out with attending this years Cybermummy Conference in London on 25th June 2011 at The Brewery.

I feel it will be a great oppurtunity for me to gain some more insight and experience into the world of the web and using my Blog to its best advantage. I was unable to attend last year and after hearing much excitement and information after last years event and how it helped people I am desperate to attend this year. However, to do this I am looking for sponsorship for help with the costs.

These are as follows.

Cybermummy 2011 ticket - £100
Accomodation £180 - 2 nights as travelling from Glasgow to London.
Travel - £120
TOTAL COST - £400

In return for sponsorship I would be offering the following.

A banner/badge or text link on my Blog sidebar to your company for the period of one year.
A badge or t-shirt (tasteful please) advertising your company to be worn by me  at Cybermummy.
A Hashtag mention of your company on all twitter or facebook mentions of Cybermummy.
A Blog Post dedicated to my sponsor after the event.
Exposure within  the blogging  community with every Blog post regarding Cybermummy linking back to your company.
Reviews of any products on my blog supplied by your company

I am also more than happy to hand out brochures/leaflets/business cards supplied by you and your company during the event.

If this is something you would be interested in please email me at juliecreeganbell0@gmail.com.

I look forward to hearing from potential sponsors.

Kind Regards

Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.