Wednesday 5 January 2011

The Versatile Blogger

The Versatile Blogger

I got tagged by the lovely laura from the blog  http://themummylife.blogspot.com/2011/01/ 
for 

  • the versatile blogger.




So here are the Rules! 

The “Rules”:
1. Thank and link back to who gave you the award- Lovely Laura

or @TheMummyLife if you follow on twitter.

2. Share 7 things about yourself

1. I have an NHC in Hopsitality Management. 
2. I trained as a chef for a year

3. I have endemetriosis but 2 children anyway.

4. I've lived in Glasgow, Edingburgh, Paris, London before I lived here.

5. My daughter has 3 half sisters.

6. I am a qualified hairdresser and nail tech. 

7. I am a crazy Chelsea FC supporter (sorry all)

3. Pass it along to blogs you’ve recently discovered and enjoy.

My first is @Melaina25 's 
http://transatlanticblonde.blogspot.com/2011/01 as she is
 someone I know in real life and is a fabulous blogger/writer who rocks

My second is @The_Moiderer at

 http://www.themoiderer.com/blog/2011/01 Shes a wonderful
friend and mother.

My third is @Chellekip at 
http://www.mschelles.com/2011/01/ as she is a lovely girl 
with a very varied blog. 
4. Leave your recipients a note, telling them about the award

Finally...... 


10 Questions

1. Why did you create this blog?

Mostly I started to blog instead of talking to myself. Now I write

down my worries or happy moments with my family to get it off my
chest and sometimes beg for advice. 

2. What kind of blog do you follow?

I love mummy blogs for advice and tips but also I love ones with food
and humour and all the good bits of life in.

3. Favorite Makeup Brand

Mostly Rimmel.

4. Favorite Clothing Brand

Joe Browns rocks as does Next
!

5. Your Indispensable Makeup Product

Blimey am I allowed two? lol! Mascara and bronzer is all I wear mostly day

to day. 

6. Your Favourite Colou
r

Pink.

7. Your Favourite Perfume

I'm allergic :o(

8. Your Favourite Film

Breakfast at Tiffanys

9. What country would you like to visit and why?

America. I know folks there and it sounds amazing. Food looks like the best

reason ever though. BBQ!!!!!!!!

10. Are you a Cat or Dog person?


Both but I'm not in a position to have a dog right now so I 
have 2 cats. Ones 17 and called Misti and the other is 7 called Honey. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.