Friday 18 February 2011

Lovely Surprise.

I got a truly lovely surprise this week during a pretty stressful time in this house. We were mid room move and I received a tweet letting me know that I had won a Hamper courtesy of the lovely guys over at Parental Circle from their launch competition. I was thrilled as I have never won anything ever ever in my life before and so it was totally unexpected.

It arrived on Wednesday night while I was ironing Hubby's shirt for work and he was catching up on his sleep on the couch for nightshift, so amidst our house of carnage and mid decoration it was lovely. It contained wine, chocolate, beer, tablet and cheese. I'm saving it for the weekend when we have a friend over for dinner who's going through a tough time right now and hopefully it will help cheer him up too.

So chuffed with it and thank you guys and hope to see you all soon.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.