Tuesday 1 March 2011

Simple Pleasures - Something Small to Make My Day

Do you ever have a day where things are good? A day where everything makes you smile? A day where there is just something that could put the icing on the cake for you? Well, yesterday I had the best day I've had in a long time. It was productive, Caleb was the joy he is and we just had such a lovely time together.

When we were out later on in the day we popped to a DIY shop to get some plaster to fill the holes in the walls in here from all the work that's gone on and I saw this......

.....so I bought it. It doesn't go with my colourscheme at all, but hey, I'm allowed to be impulsive am I not??

I love it and it really made my day.

The Gallery: Every Wednesday

1 comment:

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.