Saturday 2 April 2011

Another Thank you to a Special Lady

This week I had another lovely surprise when I won a competition over at The Moiderer's blog. This is a truly lovely lady over there and it was a huge surprise to win as I'd forgotten all about it. I won £100 of tescos vouchers to spend at their Baby Event which is running all this week. 

Caleb and I went a bit wild when they came through and blew it all on things for him. Little monkey that he is fairly enjoys spending a bit of cash freely. He got lots and we are fully stocked up in nappies and wipes for the near future, clothes, toys and books too. 

some of the little misters new clothes
Funnily his favourite item is a hat that cost a pound that he spotted from miles away in store and he wont take it off now. 


It was such a lovely prize and we appreciated winning so much. Thank you so much again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.