Saturday 14 May 2011

A Very Bad Week

Had a very bad week mentally this week. I've struggled with every day and hated it. There's been a lot of upset with my girlie and problems at school and it's been unbelievably tough to get through it, but I have. I have to say having to deal with some major traumas during a serious bought of depression has made me feel stronger and I realise I CAN function as a mum despite being unwell.

It's very hard to face the outside world sometimes but when it comes to dealing with a serious problem rationally and well it almost over rides the feeling of misery and gives me something to focus on and pull me back to my feet. I'm not saying its rough and I did spend half the time in tears and trying to breathe through it all but we are well and truly out the other end of this week and I am breathing a sigh of relief.

Yesterday I felt the cloud lifting and am hoping for a more even keel this week coming. Lots of fresh air and walking helps so that's my plan to keep on the up and up.

Anyway life, I'm back.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you are finding the strength to see your way through this. I know it is a really tough time for you. Well done you

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.